[Contribution] U1 Finder Plugin for OS X Lion & Mountain Lion

Hi list!

I'm developing a plugin for the Mac OS X file manger (Finder.app). The
source code is available at:
https://github.com/JoseExposito/U1-Finder-Plugin

It is in a very early stage of development, but it has some features:

    - Makes login with the credentials stored in the "Keychain
Access.app" by the U1 OS X client
    - Puts an icon overlay over the synchronized volumes
    - Adds an U1 entry in the context menu
    - Supports translations
    - Compatble with Lion & Mountain Lion

As the Finder application doesn't allow plugins, it makes use of SIMBL
and reverse engineer to add this features to Finder.
In the future I'll like to code a personalized loader to replace SIMBL
to not force to the user to install it.

As I said, it is in a very early stage of development and needs to add
more features like a cool icon overlay or some specified U1
features... Any help is welcome!!