Re: OS X development environment

Hi Mike, thank you very much for your help

With your tips now u1sdtool founds the Ubuntu One modules but I have
problems with clientdefsn. This are my environment variables:

$ export PATH=/Users/jose/Devel/ubuntuone-windows-installer/scripts/devsetup/bin:$PATH
; \
  export PARTS=/Users/jose/Devel/ubuntuone-windows-installer/scripts/devsetup/parts
; \
  export PYTHONPATH=`brew
--prefix`/lib/python2.7/site-packages:$PARTS/ubuntuone-client:$PARTS/ubuntu-sso-client:$PYTHONPATH

And when I run u1sdtool I have this error:

  $ python $PARTS/ubuntuone-client/bin/u1sdtool
    Traceback (most recent call last):
     File "/Users/jose/Devel/ubuntuone-windows-installer/scripts/devsetup/parts/ubuntuone-client/bin/u1sdtool",
line 59, in <module>
       from ubuntuone.platform.tools import (
     File "/Users/jose/Devel/ubuntuone-windows-installer/scripts/devsetup/parts/ubuntuone-client/ubuntuone/platform/__init__.py",
line 50, in <module>
       from ubuntuone.platform import credentials
     File "/Users/jose/Devel/ubuntuone-windows-installer/scripts/devsetup/parts/ubuntuone-client/ubuntuone/platform/credentials/__init__.py",
line 51, in <module>
       from ubuntuone import clientdefs
    ImportError: cannot import name clientdefs

The file clientdefs.py.in exists... Could be a similar problem to this bug?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntuone-client/+bug/399357