OS X development environment

I'm trying to prepare a development environment to be able to add code
to the Ubuntu One client.

I have installed brew and the required dependencies:

    $ brew install -v bazaar
    $ brew install -v --framework python
    $ brew install
https://raw.github.com/mxcl/homebrew/master/Library/Formula/qt.rb
    $ brew install -v pyqt
    $ brew install -v gettext
    $ brew link gettext
    $ brew install -v intltool
    $ brew install libjpg
    $ brew install protobuf

And I have followed the instructions defined in the "Ubuntu One OS X
port, dev setup" document without any problem.

My $PATH is:

    $ echo $PATH
    /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/Users/jose/Devel/ubuntuone-windows-installer/scripts/devsetup/bin/

I also have exported my "parts" dir:

    $ export PARTS=/Users/jose/Devel/ubuntuone-windows-installer/scripts/devsetup/parts/

But when I try to execute, for example u1sdtool I have the following error:

    $ /Users/jose/Devel/ubuntuone-windows-installer/scripts/devsetup/bin/python
./bin/u1sdtool
    Traceback (most recent call last):
     File "./bin/u1sdtool", line 59, in <module>
       from ubuntuone.platform.tools import (
    ImportError: No module named platform.tools

With my /usr/local/bin/python the problem is even worse:

    $ /usr/local/bin/python2.7 ./bin/u1sdtool
    Traceback (most recent call last):
     File "./bin/u1sdtool", line 53, in <module>
       from twisted.internet import reactor, defer
    ImportError: No module named twisted.internet

Any help please?