U1 Finder Plugin Released

Hi to all!

The first version of the Ubuntu One Finder plugin for OS X Lion and
Mountain Lion is released.

The source code is available under GPL 2 here:
https://github.com/JoseExposito/U1-Finder-Plugin

And you can download the binary here:
http://www.egg-software.com/U1%20Finder%20Plugin%20-%20-BETA.zip

To test it:
- Execute the Ubuntu One client
- Copy the downloaded "U1 Finder Injector.osax" to
"/Library/ScriptingAdditions/U1 Finder Injector.osax"
- Run this command:
$ osascript -e "tell application \"Finder\" to quit" ; osascript -e 'tell
application "Finder"' -e 'delay 1' -e 'try' -e '«event UONEload»' -e 'on
error msg number num' -e 'display dialog "Error loading U1 Finder Plugin"'
-e 'end try' -e 'end tell'

The plugin brings the same functionality that the Nautilus plugin.

To compile it, open the Xcode project, and in the "U1FinderLib" target
change the U1_ENV_PATH variable to point your Ubuntu One environment.
In addition you must apply this patchs:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jose-exposito89/dirspec/FinderPlugin
https://code.launchpad.net/~jose-exposito89/ubuntuone-client/FinderPlugin

I'm working with an old revision of the Ubuntu One source code, because I
had some problems setting up the environment (ubuntuone-fsevents-daemon
source code and etc). I don't know what is the status of this stuff, but
anyway I'll try to update my dev environment.

I hope that the deploy of the used Python lib works well, I haven't got
other machine to test it.

Greetings!