Re: [HG UFL] Initial attempt at implementing index renumbering. Needed to disable

Looks ok, but I simplified it further.

Note that we might need a more sofisticated renumbering
later, to discover that e.g. u[i]*v[i] and u[j]*v[j] are the
same expression, for fast optimization of quadrature code.

Also, I moved the argument renumbering to FormData,
take a look at it. I've removed the "classes" and
"*_renumbering" members of FormData. We should
go through the FormData structure soon to finalize
it as well as we can.

I've confusingly used the term "coefficient" in e.g.
FormData, I guess we should stick to "function" in UFL.
Agreed?

Also, we should always write "basis_function" instead of "basisfunction"?

Martin