Re: [Question #118358]: BasisFunction and Function

Question #118358 on UFL changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ufl/+question/118358

Garth Wells proposed the following answer:
Try

   v = Coefficient(element)

The tutorial is a but out-of-date. It will eventually be updated.

Garth

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of UFL
Team, which is an answer contact for UFL.