Re: [Question #164419]: How to compute a pointwise vector product within an ufl-file

Question #164419 on UFL changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ufl/+question/164419

Norman Lang confirmed that the question is solved:
I think your help was quite good allthough my explanation wasn't so good. I think i have to search for an other way then writing the pointwise product into the ufl file. Maybe the way has to be computing that stuff on algerbaic level.
At the end i want to thank you for your help.

Norman

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of UFL
Team, which is an answer contact for UFL.