Rename log module and introduce log=>ln alias?

Hello!

I am running into a subtle but crucial problem. I am using SymPy to generate
UFL code :) The problem I have at the moment is that sympy turn log/ln into
"log". This map to the log module in UFL and not to the ln function. I have
tried highjack sympy output but untill now that has not been succesfull.

Would it be possible to map log to ln in UFL and change the name of the log
module to something else? I am sure I am not the only one that have used log
instead of ln. In numpy and sympy log map to ln.

As a side note one could maybe also include log2, log10 like they have in
numpy?

Johan

Follow ups