Re: [Question #169147]: Using Hexahedron Element

Question #169147 on UFL changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ufl/+question/169147

Anders Logg proposed the following answer:
FFC can't handle hexahedra, only intervals, triangles and tetrahedra.

--
Anders

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of UFL
Team, which is an answer contact for UFL.