Re: [Question #215444]: how does FEniCS apply the Dirichlet boundary conditions on unitcircle

Question #215444 on UFL changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ufl/+question/215444

Johan Hake proposed the following answer:
Have you read the docstring of DirichletBC?

Johan

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of UFL
Team, which is an answer contact for UFL.