ugr-testing team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: UGR 0.0.2 'Cosmic' is out!

On 04/29/11 00:44, JC Hulce wrote:
The next version of UGR was released this morning. It fixes some of the bugs that broke package dependencies. Also, please be sure that you have the GNOME 3 team's PPA installed, as we have moved to get software directly from them.

If you already have UGR installed, you must take some steps to 'un-break' your system to install cosmic. Try the following:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get remove ugr-desktop-g3
sudo apt-get remove gnome-accessibility-theme
sudo apt-get install ugr-desktop-g3
sudo apt-get upgrade

ugr-desktop-g3: Conflicts: gir1.2-mutter-2.91 but 3.0.0-0ubuntu1~build1 is installed.
  gnome-themes: Depends: gtk3-engines-pixbuf which is a virtual package.

     Keep the following packages at their current version:
1)     gnome-themes [Not Installed]
2)     ugr-desktop-g3 [Not Installed]

     Leave the following dependencies unresolved:
3)     ugr-desktop-g3 recommends gnome-themes

So when I try to find the virtual package, it says libgtk3 is not the right version. Hope it helps...