ugr-testing team mailing list archive

Re: UGR 0.1.1 "Nebula" is Out!

Hi,
Thanks for your good job :)
During past weeks I tried few times installing ugr but it didn't work.
After your mail : I took the chance again ! and it worked.

Few things which I wasn't expecting :
First, I had an uncomplete installation, ugr gnome-session weren't
installed, only ubuntu (unity) was on login window.
As I have kde installed too (in case I must get read of gnome if it
doesn't work like precedently), i could installed what was lacking.
After a long tuning I can get all 3 sessions working : ubuntu classic,
ubuntu unity, gnome-shell (only with an user login)

I am waiting for iso :)

Henri