ugr-testing team mailing list archive

UGR 0.1.1 "Nebula" is Out!

We bring you the latest version of UGR, 0.1.1
"Nebula"<https://launchpad.net/ugr-meta/+milestone/0.1.1>.
This version includes our UGR boot theme and a few upstream fixes in GNOME
3.  Wallpapers have been delayed until 1.0.0.  Installation/ Upgrade
Instructions <http://ugr.teampr0xy.net/install>

We also have a section on the Ubuntu wiki now:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UGRPlease assist in documenting things and
adding content.  Your launchpad
logins work on the wiki.

Known issues:

   - wrong $PATH
   - network manager looks strange
   - some instability
   - some double app listing
   - segfaults sometimes
   - dependency issues sometimes
   - settings app issues
   - other GNOME 3 stuff
   - unity doesn't work
   - If 0.0.1 is already installed, it needs to be removed first

What's next?  Future releases will include custom wallpaper, shell
extensions, and themeselector. As always, thanks to everyone who assists
this project with bug reports, feedback, and such.

I apologise for the slight delay here.  Chris and I (the main people behind
the project) are both high school students, so our schedules can be very
unpredictable.  We have final exams coming up, so there will be a slight
break in the project after 1.0.0

JC Hulce
Creator of UGR

Follow ups