ugr-testing team mailing list archive

Thanks and look forward to being a test dummy

hey guys I just wanted to say thank you for what ya'll are doing.  I
really like Gnome 3 more than unity yet I don't really care for opensuse
or fedora as I am a ubuntu person.  Mostly just because ubuntu makes
everything work out of the box, the software center is nice because I
can browse for programs and what not so you guys putting it all together
makes it perfect.  I have no coding experiance so i can't help that way
but I am more than happy being a test dummy for this project.

Thanks,
D.J.wyman