Re: [ayatana]new member and new submision

Daniel, I really like your use case of providing great feedback about newly
installed applications via notify-osd.

Anthony, I do not understand your suggestion about integration with GNOME
Do. If I understand Daniel's suggestion, it's an addition to the application
installation workflow rather than a launcher of any kind. Add/Remove uses a
dialog to tell the user that applications have been installed and to allow
the user to launch those applications immediately. The ability to launch a
new application immediately is something notify-osd cannot provide, so I
urge you to consider how your proposed feature would overlap with this
functionality as it stands in Add/Remove.

David