Re: [ayatana]new member and new submision

Ok, First the application (where this application?), informs the user.

information is precisely the philosophy of notification service.

in this case tells us that in place we can find the application you just
installed.

many users do not know where to find things installed (although the "add
and remove" is very easy).

Secondly, I think the most important artistic work in artwork team is my
contribution on Breathe icon set.

These set represent more profesional icons than actual.
Although the Tango icons are very intuitive and functionals, but it is
also true that some realistic icons make the desktop more beautiful and
modern (MacOS, or Windows 7 references)

In addition, the new set of icons promises:
-more complete than the current
-more cohesion between the icons
-updated currently
-from the community and for the community
modern and beautiful
-made by and for free software

on development:

https://launchpad.net/breathe-icon-set (launchpad site)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet  (wiki)

PD:
I have expressed whether wrong or needs improvement in some explanation
notified me please

Daniel P.

Follow ups