Re: notify-osd + fullscreen + multiple monitors

Using full screen for "the user doesn't want notifications" seems a bit
blunt to me, though perhaps would work fine in practice. Moving
notifications to a different screen seems like a lot of unpredictability
to me.

Here are some more ideas ... I'm sure you've considered them, but
thought I'd offer them up ...

 * Allow a right click on the MI that has a "pause notifications"
command. Simple and direct without attempting to read the user's mind.
 * Perhaps an API call to pause notifications that can be called by apps
when they definitively know?
 * Similar API call, but proxied through gnome session or FUSA that sets
a "do not disturb" flag that an be used by notifications and other apps
as well.

Cheers, Rick