Re: Things I have noticed

Hi!

Wouldn't it be much smarter for the system to detect when you do something
in fullscreen (like watching a movie) and queue the notifications somehow?
It could present them later in some kind of advance dialog or something when
the user is finished with whatever he/she was doing.

Cheers,
Fab

--
Fabian A. Scherschel