Re: Yip: An Unified Notification System for the Web

I am not sure if this is the right place here but after the sucessful
rewrite of the zeitgeist engine i was thinking of pushing *user selected*
"notifications (as in events) from also selected dataproviders" to libnotify
those dataproviders start from twitter and already working on facebook and
gmail. Its easy su subscribe to events from all kind of webapps and present
them over a standart interface....
Was this right here? Having a layer in between to filter spam contents and
determine priorities!
Cheers
Seif