Re: Interactive notifications idea

> this is somewhat similar to what i had proposed sometime ago>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NotificationDesignGuidelines/Comments#Notification%20tags%20[for%20persistent%20notifications]

No, it's different, in the way it behaves exactly as a normal
notification. It always disappears on mouse over, except if you hover
on the stripe.

I also think morphing windows as they're described on the wiki will
feel inconsistent and in no way different from an alert box.

My proposal brings consistency to the whole, avoiding different look,
feel and behaviour between interactive and non interactive
notifications.
It brings an easy and intuitive way to interact with a notification
that the indicator applet fails to obtain.
It lessens a lot the risk of accidental clicks. Is much less intrusive
than morphing windows as well.

Stefano
ps: you have all my comprehension for the update-notifier pop-under
thing (I hate it)