Re: notify-osd shows as one of Ubuntu's "papercuts"

ajmctaggart wrote:
I think this has been solved...

http://blog.davebsd.com/2009/06/10/one-hundred-paper-cuts/comment-page-1/#comment-31385

    Width of notifications seem arbitrarily small
    <https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/336110>
        notify-osd bubbles can display about three words before line
        wrapping occurs. Making these bubbles slightly wider will
        decrease strain on your eyes when reading them, and will allow
        you to read short messages more quickly.

I believe David Siegel is a member of this team, correct? David, does the "papercut," indeed still exist? Or can we chalk this one up as fixed?

Thanks,
Anthony

The bug is reported and confirmed, but it is still a paper cut that we plan to fix for Karmic. It is very visible and we have committed to fix it, but that doesn't make it not a paper cut. What is your concern?

David