Re: notify-osd shows as one of Ubuntu's "papercuts"

No concern, just happened to see it on the Planet.  I really like the idea
of the "paper cuts," and was simply reading your most recent post on it.
When I went to look at the bug, perhaps I don't read the bugs correctly, but
it looked to me as if the bug were fixed.  Sorry for any confusion if it is
still a papercut.
-Anthony