Re: System / hardware indicator

I would definitely enjoy having that accessible as a user...while things are
far from bad the way they are in terms of hardware/system...there are often
those times I have to pause and remember the "Gnome," way of getting to that
particular menu or function...

Would love to see what you have in mind in terms of design!
-Anthony