Re: Chocolate Color Scheme

Personally another earthy colour scheme isn't what im looking for. I
like notify-osd I think its slick but at the moment its a little out of
place with the desktop look. So in that way maybe making a darker theme
to match might work well but not brown please not brown. Like a light
grey might be nice IMO.
The gnome-colors thing sounds very interesting I think it should be
looked into. It would solve the issues of themes and colour. It seems a
little limited though it only has 6 different colours but it is a step
in the right direction. The one thing we have to keep in mind that space
on the cd is limited so anything we add will have to be fairly small.

Regards
Shane_Fagan