Cursor theme [was: Re: Chocolate Color Scheme]

Talking about artwork, why don't why also change the cursor theme to
something dark or black?
A dark/black cursor will be more visible for most people, because:
a) Ubuntu uses a light-coloured theme
b) most webpages have a white background
This is especially visible when you hover your mouse cursor over a
text field - a white text cursor on a white background is almost
invisible.
What do you think about it?
Regards,
Przemek