Battery is charged popup in GDM screen!!

Il 16/07/2009 19:46, Mike Rooney ha scritto:
On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Vincenzo Ciancia<ciancia@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>  I am using karmic, g-p-m version 2.27.2. I istinctively clicked on "do not
>  show this notification anymore" so I don't know how to bring it back to
>  check if it was just a temporary problem.

I too noticed that pop-up last night in Karmic; I assume it is a bug
and should be using notify-osd. Also the "don't show this again" is
quite against the GNOME HIG IIRC because of the exact problem you ran
into; no one has any idea how to bring that dialog back.

I saw the same dialog (and this time I did not click the "never show again" button) in the gdm login screen. This may even be a security problem, maybe. Don't know but what should I report exactly in a bug report? How can this happen? I suppose that g-p-m issues a notification which is incorrectly labelled as interactive instead of non-interactive, or otherwise the developers did that on purpose! Sorry for my ignorance on the notification system.

Vincenzo