Re: Ayatana Forum on UbuntuForums.org

> But then again , if the users are truly interested they could just join
> Ayatana mailing list.  And *no need for the forums section* to
> exist.  ;)
>
> I believe that making a user join the mailing list does indeed weed out
"trolls," (if that's the correct word) and general riff-raff that takes away
from the discussion.

The UbuntuForums probably have the most Ubuntu-related discussions. I think,
> it would be good to have an Ayatana or User Experience section. With that,
> UX'ers will emerge out of the forum community and there could be much more
> discussions about Ubuntu's User Experience.
>
> That being said I believe the current sections on the forums labeled "Art
and Design," http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=16  or "Ubuntu
Testimonials and Experiences,"
http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=103 are probably the places for
Ayatana members to glean the most relevant insight from the forums
concerning users needs and habits.

Regards,
Anthony