Re: Collaborative design dilemma

I have to say its resonable enough. Canonical is a company and is free
to set their own priorities. As long as the decisions made are open to
discussion its ok to have a more closed discussion. We already have
brainstorm for an idea dump, that people can comment and vote on. So how
about making a section on brainstorm to deal with Ayatana?
Maybe it wouldnt be so bad to having a high level list with more focused
views. So +1 on my end as long as we can still see it publicly and are
still free to comment on it here in the public list.

--
Regards
Shane Fagan

IRC nick: fagan