Re: Regarding Flash like demonstrations

On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 18:46 +0100, Luke Benstead wrote:

> Err.. ok... anyone any good with Flash? Or could someone point me at
> an OSS app that makes Flash animations?

The only thing close enough would be to hack some SVG using Inkscape and
a text editor, add on the FakeSmile javascript library for firefox
compatibility and you might be able to do a demo.

http://doctormo.wordpress.com/2009/06/22/svg-animations-just-like-flash/

http://doctormo.wordpress.com/2009/05/20/who-needs-flash-i-dont-svg-for-me/

At least with a bit of practice you could pull off something interesting
which can be viewed in a browser. Although we don't as of yet have a
library to export frames for compilation into videos.

Regards, Martin