Regarding Notify-OSD's Position in Karmic Koala

Hello, I'm bringing attention to the mailing list that there's a fair amount of displeasure at the newly designated spot for notify-osd. You may read the entire bug report/thread here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/notify-osd/+bug/438536

In a nutshell, quite a lot of users found that Jaunty's behavior was stellar enough, and that this idea of reserving the top part for things like volume control are a bit too extreme. We can understand your motives, but we feel like it just doesn't work. We kindly ask you all to reconsider this.

Thank you :).

--
-Brett Cornwall
BrettCornwall@xxxxxxxxx