Re: Possible security risk with update-manager

> So even though not having the pop-up behavior in administrative tasks
> would help us explain to user how to behave when they see weird
> pop-ups in their computers.

Argh! What a bad (and convoluted) sentence.

I meant: So even though there are scenarios where disabling the
pop-up/under behavior of administrative applications would not
completely protect the user it can at least help us  to the users how
to behave when they see weird pop-ups in their computers: close them.

Sorry for the bad English, not my mother tongue.

Paulo

--
Paulo José da Silva e Silva
Professor Associado, Dep. de Ciência da Computação

e-mail: pjssilva@xxxxxxxxxx         Web: http://www.ime.usp.br/~pjssilva