Re: Window button order

Hello All

I noticed in 10.4 beta1 that no concessions were made, not even giving the
option to move the window controls back to the right hand side.

I hope this email does not come across as demanding or impatient. If it
does, please forgive my lack in writing skills.

Will some one in the design team please give some reasons as to why it is *
better* to have the controls on the left as apposed to the right.

I have heard various reasons as to why it may not be so bad having them on
the left but none as to why it is better.

And change for the sake of change is not better.

Some usability test results would be nice.

Thanks

Victor Kalbskopf