Re: Window button order

Op vrijdag 12-03-2010 om 20:53 uur [tijdzone -0600], schreef Ted Gould:
> 8) Alignment with other close buttons
>
> Other close type operations that appear through out the desktop always
> appear on the right.  Tabs are an example.  Subwindows can also be an
> example.  Perhaps we should move the tab close location as well?

That's something I have felt confused about too after using the new
layout for some time.

But my main complaint is that the "close" button is now just above the
Edit menu in many applications (or another menu in others, doesn't
matter), and accidentally closing a window when you try to open a menu
and you click a bit too "far" isn't cool...

--
Jan Claeys