Fwd: handling reduced resources more consistently

There are some good suggestions coming in from my blog about paring back
the interface. I'll forward some of them here.

I didn't know about the gconf key
/Apps/Metacity/General/reduced_resources but it seems like it could be
generalised and exposed in appearance preferences. I think we should
generalise the a11y prefs too. We'll put some Canonical design work into
Appearance Preferences for 10.10, and perhaps this could be part of that.

Mark