[Less is More] Nautilus Context menu

Mark blogged[1] that we should communicate things that we feel need to
be trimmed back so I thought I would bring up the topic of the
Nautilus context-menu (aka. right click on the desktop/file). Over the
years I feel like this menu has been growing unchecked and now I feel
overwhelmed when I use it. Right now when I click on a file I get:

Open
Open With...
Cut
Copy
Make Link
Rename
Copy to > (and then my home and Desktop)
Move to > (and then my home and Desktop again)
Move to Trash
Stretch Icon (does anyone really use this?)
Restore Icon (grayed out unless you've resized the icon)
Send to...
Compress
Revert to Previous Version (I suspect this one is there because I have
deja-dup installed)
Properties

Right clicking on a folder has similar options, with the addition of
"Sharing Options" and now "Synchronize to Ubuntu One". When using
other software I get even more options added in here (crypto options,
dropbox, etc.). Some of the UI in these options is pretty weird. For
example in "Send to..." I can send a file to a bluetooth device (OBEX)
so the UI makes sense there but I can also send to "Removable disks
and shares" and then select "Blank CD ROM", which is and odd way to
write something to a CD. Likewise the "Sharing Options" and Ubuntu One
options should likely be integrated together into something nicer.

I was hoping to get this on someone's radar so that we might go
through these and clean them up.

[1] http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/330

Thanks for listening!

--