Re: [Less is More] Nautilus Context menu

On Thu, 2010-03-25 at 15:21 -0400, Jorge O. Castro wrote:
> Copy to > (and then my home and Desktop)
> Move to > (and then my home and Desktop again)
> Move to Trash
> Send to...

I wonder if we couldn't make these more reasonable by using a combined
menu item similar to Tomboy's pins.  Basically have a couple of active
areas on the menu item to come up with something like this:

|--------------------------|
| Home             [c] [m] |
| Desktop          [c] [m] |
| Trash                [m] |
| E-Mail               [s] |
| Phone (bluetooth)    [s] |

Where [c] [m] and [s] are perfectly intuitive icons for copy, move and
send respectively.

I'm not sure if we could fit "link" in there as well, or really whether
it's needed.  I like the idea of "Clipboard" being in there for Cut/Copy
but I'm curious if that's just over thinking the problem a bit.

		--Ted