Re: Restart required indicator

On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 16:17 -0400, Jim Rorie wrote:
> Could you not use red arrows like the blue ones in the messaging
> indicator?

Yes, icons would be fine.  We should probably come up with something
more holistic as was mentioned in another fork of this thread.  I'm not
sure that "Application Running" and "Restart Required" are really
similar enough to warrant the same graphic.  I guess you could look at
it as "Attention Required" but that's not really the point of the ones
in the messaging menu today.

		--Ted