Re: Gallery

On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 07:48 -0400, Jim Rorie wrote:
> If you are going to create a contest concept, there needs to be some
> small possibility that their creations would make it into the distro.
> Without Canonical's blessing, the best I could offer was a personal
> PPA
> that might go ignored.
>
> Not exactly an exciting prize.

Even so, you have the trust that people will see the great results
you've produced and common sense of utilising the results will almost
guarantee it.

I admit that's not a guarantee, but then again sound themes would be
useful to more than one distro and useful to more users if they could be
installed say through a deb.

Martin,