Re: User feedback from the new WM control order

Just to quickly add my experience to this. I've not yet accidentally
hit the close button, however I have on several occasions hit minimize
when aiming for the Applications menu. I also tweeted about it in
frustration: http://twitter.com/kazade/status/12155652979

I'm now totally confused, because I'm liking the left side but this
continual mishitting will probably force me to change it, which is a
shame. If we do pick up Gnome Shell for 10.10 where there is a
hoverable "Activities" menu in the same place as the current
Applications menu then I think this will just get worse.

Luke.