Re: MeMenu status message

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 19:07, David Siegel <david.siegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  * Appear as a text field, showing your most recent status + status icon.

if this includes also custom IM status and a complementary status icon, i
agree

 * When you click to explicitly focus the text field, the text entry
> expands to show the standard status options, and also displays a
> blinking cursor so you know you can begin typing.

very useful, yes!
there also should be a way of clearing custom messages with a max of 2
gestures..
1 click to open our pretty MeMenu, a second click to clear the custom
status, for example.

one could also hide the configuration links on the bottom behind a typical
icon with text label "accounts" beside it and a tooltip to hint "configure
messaging accounts".

 * At this point, you can begin to type "Available" and autocomplete
> it, or you can type a broadcast message.

awesome thinking altogether!!!
thanks a lot for the feedback