Re: Integrating Application Search & Install

Frederik, can you please clean it up a bit? Use correct spelling,
grammar, concise sentences, and normal human names ;) I would expect
that any user implicated by a use case could also read and understand
its specification.

You may also find this Google Docs template helpful for structuring
your use cases: https://docs.google.com/templates?hl=en&q=canonical

David