Re: Windicators

This depends from my point of view in the way 10.10 will integrate
Gnome-Shell ...  because if it will be the main window manager, than only
mutter has to be supported as far as I know, because GS uses only mutter,
and there is currently no possibility of changing the window manager, and
there is no support planned, because as the Gnome Shell devs stated,
designing a shared library - a common base for window managers to implement
- would require a huge effort ...
If the main window manager will not be GS though, these are serious
questions indeed.

Regards,
Robert