Re: Default to single click to open files and folders

I am also strongly against this. As Conscious User points out, hyperlinks,
launchers, and menu items are buttons that I press in order to do some
action, whereas icons represent files or folders, i.e. "physical" objects.
They are inherently different things. The last thing I want is for an
accidentally placed pointer to open some (potentially huge and RAM-eating)
file, which may need a (potentially huge and long-loading) application to
start.

-Scott