Re: Default to single click to open files and folders

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 12:07 AM, David Hamm <davidthamm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As a matter of dignity and manly pride I challenge you, Alex Lourie,
> to open nautilus>edit>preferences>behavior>single click, for a week.
> And after that week, comeback and complain!
>
> btw. the whole freaking internet is single click. psh.

David,

I believe I just did (and even said it) :-)

I always felt irritated by this "one click to open folder" thing, and my
productivity always get hurt when it's on.

I'm more with Conscious User on this: I'm not saying that double click is
good - I'm saying that I don't see the single click as the solution.

Subjectively, of course.

--
Alex Lourie