Re: Tabs

Haha. I guess what I'm getting at is theres plenty of apps (like Empathy)
that have tabs available, but they work on different rules. Not to mention
that some apps are on top, others on bottom, some are full featured tabs,
some are content only and not tool bars and so have
inconsistent appearance....

So the benevolence is assumed there already, I want some of the Dictating to
give some set rules. :D