Re: Getting rid of Evolution?

Fair enough. :D

In that case I would like to agree with the portion stating that one large
application (as designed) does not suit users needs well, as it is this
giant group of applications that people may or may not need in the form
presented. I would definitely agree that the suite does not integrate well
with current functionality of the Ubuntu desktop (simple design for every
user) and to make all the different apps rely on one another and open in one
large window is further removed from what seems to be the goals of the
Ayatana Ubuntu desktop.