Re: Killing Menu Bars

Ah, indeed! :D

I was just having a discussion with a few people earlier today about how
many times it seems like devs just toss stuff in there out of tradition, or
status. It would be really great to see apps just taking out needless menu
options instead of just trying to hide them

But I do like your idea, the more I think about it. I just opened up a few
things and sort of imagined what it would feel like to open options from a
title bar menu, and it really makes a lot of sense for some things,
especially for apps with simple enough interfaces that there aren't a lot of
places to put big buttons.