Re: Windicators mockups (daniel planas)

Hello,

Nice mockups Dani!!!

Just one comment: on the maximized window mockup [1] you have put on the
panel both the [window controls + window title] and the [window menu].
I think the idea is to show just the [window controls + window title], and
then on a mouse hover morph them to show [window controls + window menu].
That way, it will look cleaner.

Cheers

[1]
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ayatana/Windicators/DanielsWindicators?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=une_windicators_max.jpg