Re: Default to single click to open files and folders

On Fri, 2010-05-21 at 11:25 +0100, Joe Lanman wrote:
> I'm not sure a drag handle is really necessary - simply clicking and
> dragging the file would seem the most straightforward interface, and
> would add less visual clutter. Again - google docs is a good exmple of
> this.

Yes. You usually see drag handles on things that allow resizing or
moving them, but that do not have drop targets. Just drag, no drop.

This leads me to: how about graying out everything that is not a drop
target (or highlighting everything that is a drop target), after a short
delay?

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: