Me Menu - Review

Allow me to comment on the current state of the Me Menu:
As most of us are probably already aware of, Contact List offers the
possibility to change your presence setting from e.g. Available to
Away or Busy.
The Me Menu duplicates this function, yet it does not allow setting a
custom presence message as Contact List does. Instead, Me Menu offers
an unlabelled text input field (provided Gwibber is running), which
posts directly to your configured broadcast accounts..
Is this logical?

Me Menu from the top down:
* face - name
  i click this and it takes me to "About Me", which would be a perfect
place for all the configuration links that are currently eating up
useful UI space on the bottom of the Me Menu

* presence settings
  available, away, busy, invisible, offline
  now we could work on the wording here.. offline is ambiguous for
example, perhaps call that one "sign out" or "disable chat" or
something..
 BRING THE COLORS BACK! we need some Traffic Light colors here! red is
busy or DnD, green is online. This is very important IMO and keeps the
user well informed, no need to go all monochrome on these, unless chat
is disabled.

* account settins
 the account settings basically are not confusing, if only they cold
be contained within one notebook.
Currently, we have 3 links to 3 different configuration tools for
accounts, this doesn't make sense.

ideas, thoughts, love?

Follow ups